Friday, June 29, 2012

June 15-28, 2012

Has it been two weeks? I guess it has. Quick hitter visit today as I was running late to begin with. Rampant mosquitoes as well of course not conducive to lingering. Last time it was small rodents visiting the camera. This time the camera captured a blue jay, I'm guessing the same blue jay, three times. And a bug, I think, in the first pic below:


 


Couple of videos from the 22nd, almost exactly an hour apart of the jay strutting around:


Batteries were getting low, so I replaced them. Also, I decided to move the camera to the other end of the log, such that it's now facing the spot where I've been placing it previously.

Shockingly, I was unable to find a single tick on me after the visit despite wading through knee high ferns to get to the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment